EQUIPMENTS FOR RENT
Trepied Shotoku SP40
* SP40 Shotoku : tripod for video camera 5 kg max
* Robust Fluid Head, simple handling
* Modern and ergonomic design
Canon XF 300 Pro Camcorder
* MXF MPEG-2 files on CF card, 50 Mbit/s (4:2:2), pixel 2.07 M
* Wide angle lens 18x L-series of Canon
* 3 Canon CMOS 1/3 sensors Full HD
Projector LED - 1001BC
* Illuminance of 5300 lux at 1m
* Colour temperature adjustable from 3.200 K to 5.600 K
* Battery DYAN Core DS-150S
Micro RODE NTG 1
* bandwidth 20Hz~20kHz
* High-passe filter (80Hz)
* Lightweight 105gm
* Reception frequency : 1680 presets
* Frequency response : 80…18000 Hz
* Maximum Flexibility : outdoor and indoor
* four main inputs (1-4), plus two additional inputs (L, R)
* record audio in two different basic file types: WAV and MP3
* Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
How to book?
There are 3 ways to make the booking
- Call us at – 01 83 92 64 04
- Visit our office at – 73 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 75010 Paris
- Send us email for booking.
- Your Booking will be confirmed with a Email containing prices you can then confirm your booking.
Terms & Conditions of booking
- The booking is done on the daily basis i.e., for 24 hours.
- The booking made on Saturday will be charged full amount for Saturday and just 50% amount for the Sunday. The rented equipments should then be returned on Monday.
- For renting each equipment, we will require cheque as caution money with copy of the identity card of the renter. The sum will be varied according to the price of equipments. In case of damage of equipments, the cheque deposited as caution will be used to cover expenses on reparation or replacement.