Trepied Shotoku SP40
SP40 Shotoku : tripod for video camera 5 kg max
Robust Fluid Head, simple handling
Modern and ergonomic design
Canon XF 300 Pro Camcorder full hd
MXF MPEG-2 files on CF card, 50 Mbit/s (4:2:2), pixel 2.07 M
Wide angle lens 18x L-series of Canon
3 Canon CMOS 1/3 sensors Full HD
Rented with : Card Compact Flash 32GO
Tripod Shotoku SP40
PROJECTOR LED – 1001BC
Illuminance of 5300 lux at 1m
Colour temperature adjustable from 3.200 K to 5.600 K
Battery DYAN Core DS-150SI
Micro RODE NTG 1
High-passe filter (80Hz)
Reception frequency : 1680 presets
Frequency response : 80...18000 Hz
Maximum Flexibility : outdoor and indoor
kit micro cravate offre une souplesse optimale, aussi bien en intérieur qu’en extérieur. Fréquence de réception : 1680 Presets : 12 Réponse en fréquence : 80…18000 Hz
four main inputs (1-4), plus two additional inputs (L, R)
record audio in two different basic file types: WAV and MP3
Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
How to book?
There are 3 ways to make the booking
- Call us at – 01 83 92 64 04
- Visit our office at – 73 Boulevard de Strasbourg, 75010 Paris
- Book from our online booking system.
- Your Booking will be confirmed with a Email containing prices you can then confirm your booking.
Terms & Conditions of booking
- The booking is done on the daily basis i.e., for 24 hours.
- The booking made on Saturday will be charged full amount for Saturday and just 50% amount for the Sunday. The rented equipments should then be returned on Monday.
- For renting each equipment, we will require cheque as caution money with copy of the identity card of the renter. The sum will be varied according to the price of equipments. In case of damage of equipments, the cheque deposited as caution will be used to cover expenses on reparation or replacement.